Sorry, this job has expired.
Fort Thomas, KY
Carmel Manor is now hiring a Receptionist.
As the Receptionist you will operate our multi-line telephone system, connecting callers to appropriate individuals and departments. You will also give direction and answer inquiries while projecting a positive image for Carmel Manor.
• High school graduate or equivalent with courses in typing.
• Computer experience preferred.
• Operate facility telephone and paging system, connecting callers to appropriate individuals and departments.
• Screen and direct incoming calls.
• Answer inquiries according to facility release of information policies and procedures.
• Receive, sort, and distribute mail accurately and timely.
• Meter all out-going mail and ensure this has been recorded accurately.
• Maintain an accurate resident list by resident name and room number.
• Maintain accurate emergency telephone numbers list.
• Maintain accurate key personnel telephone numbers list.
• Enforce visitation policies and procedures.
• Perform office duties such as typing, stuffing envelopes, preparing lists, etc., as directed by supervisor.
• Interact with residents or residents’ representatives and direct them to appropriate individuals or departments.
• Know procedures for Fire, Safety and Disaster and participate in drills and emergencies.
• Handle emergency situations in a calm, effective manner.
• Report unusual problems or incidents to proper staff.
• Attend in-service sessions for continued professional growth.
• Effective oral and written communications skills.
Our intent is to provide residents with high quality care and to staff Carmel Manor with qualified, productive employees. Our belief is the quality of operation can be maintained by the combination of religious and lay persons committed to the goals of the Christian Community. In providing Compassionate Care, the Carmelite Sisters and all those persons complementing their ministry are accountable to strive for excellence in performance and adherence to professional and regulatory standards.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.