Sorry, this job has expired.
Fort Thomas, KY
Carmel Manor is now hiring a Dietary Aide.
As a Dietary Aide you will be expected to:
• Meet scheduled meal and snack times.
• Follow long-term care regulations and dietary department policies and procedures.
• Record food temperatures for each meal.
• Follow cleaning schedule and perform cleaning duties as scheduled.
• Follow sanitation and safety procedures.
• Use equipment and supplies properly.
• Attend in-services meetings and training classes.
• Obtain food and supplies as instructed.
• Receive and store food and supplies.
• Follow the job schedule and procedure as assigned.
• Arrange tray cards, serve meals, and load food carts.
• Complete dish and pan washing, storage, and cleaning duties.
• Deliver food carts to the nursing station or other designated areas.
• Prepare and serve beverages.
Orientation and on-the-job training will be provided.
• Must be at least 16 years of age and able to follow instructions.
• Must be able to read, write and understand English.
• Must be able to get along with and work well with others.
• Must be in good mental and physical condition.
• Must be able to relate to geriatric residents.
• Must be able to sit, stand, lift, walk, climb, stoop, and bend intermittently during the workday.
• Must be able to handle potential hazards from kitchen/food service environment.
• Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs.
You will work in a well-lit and ventilated kitchen where you will be exposed to heat and subject to burns, cuts, falls and scalds.
• You will work a 40-hour week if full-time as scheduled. You will work as scheduled if part-time.
• Schedule may be altered depending on special function calendar.
Our intent is to provide residents with high quality care and to staff Carmel Manor with qualified, productive employees. Our belief is the quality of operation can be maintained by the combination of religious and lay persons committed to the goals of the Christian Community. In providing Compassionate Care, the Carmelite Sisters and all those persons complementing their ministry are accountable to strive for excellence in performance and adherence to professional and regulatory standards.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.